Key Account Manager – East US
Lexington Brewing & Distilling Co.
LOCATION: TBD (Remote), Eastern US based preferred
REPORTS TO: Director of Chains
POSITION TYPE: Full-time, Salaried
POSITION SUMMARY: Build, maintain and manage all aspects of key national, regional and local chains with regard to the delivery/execution of our overall annual business plans.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Utilize a proven track record of multi-state/multi-unit account management to maintain current business, develop new business, and manage all aspects of assigned chain business.
• Develop account plans, budgets, presentations, programs, and all activations/authorizations within assigned chains for both spirits & beer.
• Assume a leadership role in implementing those key spirits & beer initiatives with chains, distributors, and other partners within the territory using proper use of available legal point of sale items.
• Build, cultivate and maintain effective relationships with chains buyers, key accounts within chains and distributor chain teams to increase share of mind, market share and annual growth.
• Conduct monthly meetings with buyers/distributors/field sales to execute, manage, track, and evaluate results of all chain initiatives for both spirits & beer.
• Utilize data from VIP software, IRI, Nielson or other company provided sales/CRM software to analyze and develop sales opportunities, increase brand position and drive revenue/profit within assigned business unit.
• Ability and willingness to maintain flexible work schedules, as weekend and extended workdays are necessary.
• Ensure that the Lexington Brewing & Distilling Co. quality standards are clearly understood and enforced by distributors and chains
• Embraces how diversity and eccentricities make us a better company. Operates in a spirit of open and honest cooperation while valuing the inherent self-worth & dignity of every employee.
• Work within legal restrictions regarding our products in each market and ensure all initiatives are executed within those limitations.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 3-5 years of beverage alcohol experience w/ chain & key account management experience preferred
• Strong knowledge of spirits & beer industry a must
• Existing chain/national account relationships preferred
IMPORTANT SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Demonstrated knowledge of the three-tier system
• Demonstrated ability to build relationships and maintain effective working relationships with distributors, top level account decision makers, and all internal stakeholders
• Clear understanding of companies pricing and promotion book
• Ability to work independently with little supervision, self – motivated
• Spirits & Beer certifications/accreditations a plus
• Excellent oral, written, and group presentation communication skills
• Strong organizational, planning, and analytic skills
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift/move up to 55 lbs.
• Ability to spend extended time on their feet
• Must be able to participate in critical assessment of our products
• The ability to travel to various markets via car or airplane is required
• None Currently
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Lexington Brewing & Distilling is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please submit your resume direct to David – email@example.com