Please park in the lots behind the distillery or on Pine Street. Handicap spaces are available in the brewery front parking lot off Cross Street.
HOURS OF OPERATION:
MONDAY – SATURDAY: 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM
SUNDAY: 11:30 AM – 5:00 PM. First tour at Noon, no spirits sales until 1:00PM
- 10:00 AM
- 11:00 AM
- 12:00 PM
- 1:00 PM
- 2:00 PM
- 3:00 PM
- 4:00 PM
**Go to BOOK NOW for additional tour and time options.
For Private or Master Distiller Tours, please contact Stacie Layne or Boyd Wells at Tours@lexingtonbrewingco.com.
Lexington Brewing & Distilling Co. is closed on:
- Thanksgiving Day
- Friday, December 23rd and reopen Tuesday December 27th
- New Years Day (January 1st)
- January 2nd
- We welcome walk-ins, but strongly encourage booking tours on-line as tours book quickly.
- All tours start in the Visitor Center (red/brown brick building).
- Each tour lasts about an hour and fifteen minutes.
- Visitors 21 years and older receive four tasting tokens to use in both the brewery and/or distillery.
- If tours are booked, please stay a moment to relax, and enjoy some of our award-winning spirits or craft beers.
- Service animals are allowed.
- We are a handicap accessible facility.
- Reservations for private or specialty tours are available upon request.
Lexington Brewing & Distilling Co. offers the unique distinction of being both a brewery and distillery. Our Town Branch Distillery has been a proud member of the Kentucky Bourbon Trail® experience since 2012, and our brewery is a premier barrel-aging brewery thanks to its location in the heart of bourbon country. We invite you to experience a behind-the-scenes look at our beer and spirits production and sample our products. This is the only location on the Kentucky Bourbon Trail® where you can sample beer as well as bourbon!
Our visitor center retail shop is open at Lexington Brewing & Distilling Co. Please stop by for beer, spirits, or gifts, and know the safety of our customers is of upmost priority for us.
OUR COMMITMENT TO OUR TEAM & GUESTS:
As guidance continues for Covid-19 and in our efforts to take extra precautions; we will follow all guidelines set by the CDC concerning cleaning/sanitization measures*.
The Lexington Brewing and Distilling Company strives to provide you with an educational, fun filled and safe tour. The Lexington Brewing and Distilling Company is aware of the severity of allergens and makes every attempt to identify ingredients that may cause allergic reactions to those individuals with food allergies.
The Lexington Brewing and Distilling Company has recently developed a new recipe containing Peanut Flour. Although the production staff attempts to schedule brewing this recipe during non-tour hours, sometimes production is inevitable, and the smell of peanuts will be in the brewery. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask the Visitors’ Center Staff. Thank you so much for your decision to come touring with us!