LOCATION: Based in Georgia – Atlanta, GA area preferred
REPORTS TO: Sales Director – East
POSITION TYPE: Full-time, Salaried POSITION SUMMARY: Build, maintain and manage business unit within a geographic territory including, but not limited to – account management, wholesaler management, events activations, sales & marketing efforts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Develop and maintain strategic partnerships with key distributors and retail partners in territory.
· Assume a leadership role in implementing key spirits & beer initiatives with distributors, retailers, and other partners within the territory using proper use of available legal point of sale items.
· Spend at least 4 days a week in trade “on the street” selling our portfolio alongside wholesalers.
· Sell in and conduct training programs, events, tastings, and other activations with retailers, bar/restaurateurs, and consumers.
· Assist Leadership in communicating companies’ objectives, policies, and procedures with distributor partners.
· Ability and willingness to maintain flexible work schedules, as weekend and extended workdays are necessary.
· Use data & analytics to identify opportunities for new or expanded distribution, lost sales, incremental volume increases, and other business insights.
· Ensure that the Lexington Brewing & Distilling Co. quality standards are clearly understood and enforced by distributors and retailers.
· Embraces how diversity and eccentricities make us a better company. Operates in a spirit of open and honest cooperation while valuing the inherent self-worth & dignity of every employee.
· Work within legal restrictions regarding our products in each market and ensure all initiatives are executed within those limitations.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· 3-5 years of beverage alcohol experience w/ distributor experience preferred
· Strong knowledge of spirits & beer industry a must
· Existing in-territory relationships preferred
IMPORTANT SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Demonstrated knowledge of the three-tier system
· Demonstrated ability to build relationships and maintain effective working relationships with distributors, top level account decision makers, and all internal stakeholders
· Clear understanding of companies pricing and promotion book
· Ability to work independently with little supervision, self – motivated
· Spirits & Beer certifications/accreditations a plus
· Excellent oral, analytical, written, and group presentation communication skills
· Strong organizational & planning skills
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift/move up to 55 lbs.
· Ability to spend extended time on their feet
· Must be able to participate in critical assessment of our products
· The ability to travel to various industry events via car or airplane is required
· None Currently
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Lexington Brewing & Distilling is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Contact Information: Please submit resumes to: Careers@lexingtonbrewingco.com
No recruiters or phone calls, please.