Lexington Brewing & Distilling Co.
Lexington Brewing & Distilling Co. is currently seeking a full time Shipping/Receiving Associate from 8am – 5 pm.
- Lifting 50+ pounds repetitively
- Operating heavy machinery
- Keeping a clean and organized workspace
- Assisting other teams with bottling spirits, milling grain, and loading/unloading/filling/emptying barrels
- Troubleshoots issues as they arise and implements efficient and effective resolution
- Responsible for reporting any safety and/or security issues that arise in assigned area to the Shift Supervisor
- Ensures housekeeping is performed daily and department is clean and in good order
- Flexibility in moving to shift and/or department as needed per business needs
- Ability to be flexible and analytical
- Strong communication skills
- Stock managing experience
- Experience operating a forklift
- Ability to work various shifts/overtimes/weekends as necessary
- Warehouse and/or packaging experience (preferred)
Lexington Brewing & Distilling is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Lexington Brewing & Distilling Co. offers a comprehensive benefit package and an atmosphere for professional and personal development. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
To apply, please email your resume to: email@example.com