- To perform all necessary and specified duties in accordance with procedures and specifications.
- Record and properly document laboratory results.
- Provide support to production by performing micro and analytical testing for fermentation, post fermentation and finished goods.
- Keep accurate laboratory inventory.
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload to complete assigned tasks in timely manner.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude.
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies.
- Must be 21 years old to apply.
- The minimum level of education is a Bachelor of Science in Biology, Chemistry, Animal Science, and/or other related degree.
- The minimum level of laboratory experience on a Quality team is 1 year (2-3 years preferred).
- Understanding HACCP, Good manufacturing techniques, and Food Safety is a must.
- Position is part-time, Monday-Friday, 7:00 am-12:00 pm, with overtime as needed and the occasionally weekend.
Lexington Brewing & Distilling Co. offers 401k options for part-time employees and an atmosphere for professional and personal development. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against qualified applicants based on race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.